Download Alien Swarm SP

Alien Swarm SP is available for download via the link below:

Download

And here's more new levels to play through than you'll ever need!

Swarm Armory Map Database

Here's the contents of the Readme.txt

Alien Swarm SP by Aazell

Installation Instructions:

1: You must have an up to date version of Alien Swarm installed on Steam in order to play Alien Swarm SP

Extract the contents of AlienSwarmSP.rar to the following folder in your Steam directory.

\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\

Now restart Steam and you should see Alien Swarm SP available in your games library.

Launching a map in Alien Swarm SP:
From the main menu of Alien Swarm SP select Play AS:SP option and you should see the mission selection screen. All addon campaigns (if you have installed any and activated them) should be available within this screen also.

I have encountered no bugs (heh heh) as yet but if you do please send an e-mail to aazell1@gmail.com giving as much information as you can and I will attempt to investigate the problem.

Hope you have fun with it...

Friday 11 March 2011

Over 150 downloads... woot!

I'm really quite happy with the response to the mod so far...

I've actually released very little to the open web in my time as mapper. I tend to get a certain way through a map then lose the passion for it. I've realised since it is because I don't prepare properly.. the trick to finishing a map is to know the whole layout before you even open Hamme for the first time.

Well I supposed it's a double edged sword in some respects. My user base must be cared for now, I'm sure they're a greedy bunch. Let's hope we keep the content flow at a decent enough pace to keep peeps happy.

To be honest I've only been contacted by two of the 150 people that have downloaded this.

No news is good news???

I would actually like to hear from anyone who's used the mod and try and put together a wish list for the next version.

1 comment:

daydreamdirty said...

Generally yes, no news is good news. Means they're able to install without problems, for the most part.